04 August 2011

baby steps to bloggin again?

i dunno...but i'm gonna try blogging again.

today marks a huge day for me. i hope the huge days aren't my only blog days. i got rid of credit cards today. harrison helped me by showing me monopoly money and saying, "now you won't be using THIS!" he is a great teacher at his young age. i am terrified of using "cash only" but i have proven to myself that i cannot be trusted to think clearly with a credit card in my back pocket at all times. i already feel freed even though the fear is still huge. my friends and family have all told me that i can do this and i trust them all. thanks everyone!

3 comments:

alecia said...

Cash only rules! Life is going to be great!

DeFreese said...

yay!! that's always a great day. you can do it!

lady di said...

We are cheering for you Aim!