20 August 2008

Aug 19 2008 is third grade day 1




Today Harrison woke up and said, "I don't have 180 days of school left. I have 179." Nothin like one-day-at-a-time :)

Harrison looked so good for his first day of school yesterday. We walked together to Pahvant - I think it's about 4 blocks. He had some butterflies in the tummy but he was very confident and brave. He even had to watch a violent video of a bus crash. He doesn't like things like that at all and it has affected him a lot. He has been very grown up and has discussed his feelings and thoughts about it with me and Kent. He even called Grandma for some help with it. He was exhausted after his day and came right home and took a 2 hour nap. Later on we were sitting in the hot tub and he could not even believe he had that long of a nap. I am so lucky and proud to be his mom.

3 comments:

alecia said...

That's an aimee smile in that last picture. I miss you Harrisoni Bologna! Good luck at school. NO MORE VIOLENT SHOWS AT SCHOOL!!

DeFreese said...

harrison, do you think i love and MISS you??

Angie said...

wait a sec. he's in 3RD GRADE? i need to go re-evaluate